This listing is no longer available
About this listing
2005 Mastercraft X45 NEW 8.1L engine with 2 YEAR FULL WARRANTY.
The exterior is in excellent condition. Engine and drivetrain are in PERFECT condition. Interior is in great condition.
BOAT HAS JUST 20 HOURS SINCE THE ENGINE WAS REPLACED.
Boat comes with (options):
- 8.1L V8 Engine High-Output (425HP)
- Two (2) heaters (hoses pull out from under seat)
- Front and rear docking lights (Light bar up front, and 2x lights facing rear)
- Three stock ballast tanks (rear port, rear starboard, and mid KGB tank)
- Hot/Cold transom shower
- Bow cushion (makes the bow area one big sundeck)
- Removable ski pylon
- Bimini top with EXTENSION (separate piece that doubles the length of the standard bimini top)
- Perfect Pass (cruise control)
- Rear electronic trim tab
- Pump with dispenser for wake/ski boot lube
Over the last season I have replaced all of the following:
- Both bilge pumps with high-output pumps
- The rudder and steering assembly (piston)
- The entire rudder and underwater gear (last year – noticed there were some light fiberglass cracks where the rudder meets the boat; even though this didn’t affect the operation of the boat – I spent $7000+ having it fixed by the dealer, all new components)
- All new gauges (the existing ones had light cracks in them so I replaced ALL of them- speedometer, RPMs, voltage, fuel, oil pressure, engine temp, etc)
- Electronic orange flag deploy (shoots the flag up from the tower, and electronically retracts it too)
- The complete engine, riser, exhaust, and muffler, as described in earlier section
- Misc other engine components (fuel pumps, alternator, etc)
- New carpet (I rarely use it, but it will come with the boat)
- The shifter assembly (new shift handle and entire assembly), and throttle cable
- Trailer jack and trailer winch
- “Ramp-n-clamp” to make docking the boat a lot safer
- The lining on the back swim platform
- Spare tire with Mastercraft tire cover
- Two new batteries
- Ballast pumps and hoses
Audio components installed (all of the below are new):
- Rockford Fosgate amp powering a 12” Pioneer subwoofer
- Wetsounds SYN-DX6 amplifier (driving 4x cabin speakers and 1x 10” subwoofer)
- Wetsounds REVO 10” subwoofer
- Fusion MSRA70NI head unit (with 2 zone and Bluetooth)
- TWO (2) Fusion MSNRX300 remotes (one by driver console, and one at transom)
- JL Audio 750/1 amplifier (driving tower speakers)
- Wetsounds REV10 speakers (TWO) on tower
- Wetsounds WS-420SQ Equalizer with PA microphone (mounted by driver console for easy access)
- Only existing equipment on the boat are the four (4) cabin speakers, which, although powered by a new amplifier (the Wetsounds DX6) sound great, so I didn’t see a need to replace them.
i Repost it because i got error with my last mail. Anyone who message me before and not replied can re-message again.
Contact me for more info.